Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tim Burton Inspiration

Tim Burton is one of my favorite artists! He is well known for his movies, but he is truly an amazing artist. I had a great opportunity to see his exhibit in Los Angeles, California last year and I absolutely loved it! It was by far the best one I've been to. I spent a good three hours to see all his never before seen sketches and art work. What was amazing is that I got to see how his style evolved through his career.

I absolutely love his dark and whimsical style.





With that being said, I made a pendant with Tim Burton in mind. This is my Tim Burton inspired resin necklace. I drew the image onto a blank white resin piece using a paint pen (because I can't use a brush to save my life). Then, I glazed the artwork with resin to seal it with a shiny finish. I absolutely love it! I hope you guys like it too.




0 comments:

Post a Comment